It’s been years since I’ve been on my blog and it’s very overdue. This time is as good a time than any to connect with the WordPress community and the public about what’s going on and how we can better handle ourselves in these uncertain times. I would like to begin by saying for those who have been affected by this virus and have lost family members or friends my heart goes out to you. May God grant you peace during this time. Then, for the rest of us, I would like to say please use wisdom and obey the guidance of the healthcare system to take whatever precautions needed to protect yourself, your families, and others. Here are some things you can do right away to stay safe:
1. Stay home unless you are in distress or need to get gas or get food, unless absolutely necessary!
2. Stay 6 feet away from others even loved ones that are at high risk of exposure.
3. Wash your hands multiple times a day and avoid touching your face.
4. If you are in healthcare please shower as soon as you get home and keep all soiled uniforms in a separate laundry basket until washed.
5. Get updates from trusted websites ie. Cdc.gov and World Health Organization.
6. Pray for this pandemic, for peace, for healing, for wisdom for Gods people to be an example during this time of uncertainty.
I hope this has been some guidance for someone with questions. I urge everyone to take this time and think on what’s important in life, enjoy family, keep in touch with friends and loved ones, and most importantly, if you do not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ do it now there is no time like the present. Remember everyday is a gift and trust in Gods will and purpose He is still in control.
Philippians 4:6-7 says don’t be anxious about anything but in everything with prayer and supplication and with thanksgiving let your requests be known to God and the peace that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus amen.